Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Soooo - what's everyone up to on this Friday evening

  1. #11
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LOL Ivana - I might but then again, if I watch the music channels, I might get to see YKW [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

    (it doesn't matter that I've got the Blue DVD - I like the surprise of seeing 'em on TV) LOL

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it doesn't matter that I've got the Blue DVD - I like the surprise of seeing 'em on TV) LOL
    ************

    I'm like that too [img]smile.gif[/img] I get all excited like a little school girl [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you mean 'like a little school girl?' [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    You are a little school girl! [img]tongue.gif[/img] J/K

    Hugs ya to keep you from killing me!

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    it doesn't matter that I've got the Blue DVD - I like the surprise of seeing 'em on TV) LOL
    ************

    I'm like that too [img]smile.gif[/img] I get all excited like a little school girl [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    What do you mean 'like a little school girl?' [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    You are a little school girl! [img]tongue.gif[/img] J/K

    Hugs ya to keep you from killing me!

    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I am not a little school girl [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    That hug saved you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew the hug would work... usually does... on little school girls! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Here have this [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] it's Friday... I shouldn't be so abusive.

    So Terry, in answer to your question, I was thinking of staying in and picking on Ivana tonight! Anyone want to join me?

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:


    I am not a little school girl [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    That hug saved you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 23, 2002 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Chai ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So Terry, in answer to your question, I was thinking of staying in and picking on Ivana tonight! Anyone want to join me?
    *****************

    That's fine Chai [img]smile.gif[/img] I can last all night [img]tongue.gif[/img] Let's see who's gonna be the first one to get tired.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is where your age becomes advantageous. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Maybe all that crying will wear you out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    So Terry, in answer to your question, I was thinking of staying in and picking on Ivana tonight! Anyone want to join me?
    *****************

    That's fine Chai [img]smile.gif[/img] I can last all night [img]tongue.gif[/img] Let's see who's gonna be the first one to get tired.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    This is where your age becomes advantageous. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Maybe all that crying will wear you out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Dream on : P I recall a certain person who used
    5 [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] icons at once today [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll wear you out *muahahaha*

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] icons were for dramatic effect! You love a good story... just like all little girls! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I have stress keeping me awake! I'll outlast you!

    Besides... you left to go take a nap... I call that cheating!

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:



    Dream on : P I recall a certain person who used
    5 [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] icons at once today I'll wear you out *muahahaha*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Besides... you left to go take a nap... I call that cheating!
    *************

    I did NOT! I went to get my chocolate bars and energy drinks [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    You don't fool me, you're the one taking a nap NOW [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    To make it up to me, you owe me a good story tonight [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Feel free to include some [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] 's LOL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •